MANUFACTURING APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME
The Ministry of Trade and Industry has selected the MIC-IT to be the premier training provider for its Manufacturing Apprenticeship Programme (MAP).
The MAP is an apprenticeship course designed to provide trainees with the necessary competencies in various occupational areas related to the field of Mechatronics and engineering. Graduates from this programme will demonstrate competence in a wide variety of skills and knowledge related to the Manufacturing and Non-Energy sectors.
- Provides industry-ready graduates with the necessary skills for immediate employment
- Job Placement
- Workman compensation insurance
TRAINING OFFERED IN THE FOLLOWING OCCUPATIONAL AREAS:
- Mechatronics Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Industrial Maintenance Technology
3 Years Full-Time
Programme Fee: GATE Funded.
- Must be between the ages of 17-25 years
- Must possess at least three CSEC or GCE passes (1, 2, 3 or A, B, C respectively) including Mathematics, English, any of the Sciences, Technical Drawing, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronic Technology
- National Examination Council (NEC) Craftsman Certificate or the Pre-Technician Certificate in the relevant area
(Preference will be given to applicants with both NEC Certification and the Requirements above)
- Must be a National/Resident of Trinidad and Tobago
- Copy of Electronic Birth Certificate
- Copy of Photo ID
- Passport-size photo
- NIS number (if available)
LOCATION / CLASS TIMES
- National Journeyman Diploma/Certificate awarded at Level III Caribbean Qualification Framework
- German Chamber of Crafts and Trades
- MIC Institute of Technology
- Foreign certification is validated via official sealed transcripts
Macoya Technology Centre: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
868-663-4642 ext. 3126
Pleasantville Technology Centre: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
868-663-4642 ext. 4026