TTBizLink, the first Single Electronic Window (SEW) in the Caribbean, is a secure business portal that provides 24/7 access to applications for various trade and business related government services by linking multiple partners via a single electronic platform which is accessible by clicking www.ttbizlink.gov.tt. Applications submitted online are automatically routed to the relevant approving agency for electronic processing. The agency then communicates with the applicant electronically on the status of the application indicating whether it has been approved, rejected or queried.
TTBizLink represents collaboration and interconnectivity amongst over twenty (20) Government Agencies on board from seven (7) Ministries, together with the Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce (TTCIC). Registration for TTBizLink is spearheaded by ttconnect which falls under the Ministry of Public Administration. This represents yet another example of partnering between Government Ministries under the TTBizLink project.
Through the Modules available on TTBizLink, over forty (40) e-applications are available which are currently being used by over three thousand eight hundred (3,800) companies and over eighteen thousand (18,000) individuals.
TTBizLink is currently in a growth phase which has been facilitated by an Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) Loan, specifically for the expansion and enhancement of the SEW. The overarching objective of this Project is to improve Trinidad and Tobago’s trade performance and enhance its business competitiveness through the strengthening and transformation of the SEW into a world-class solution, based on international standards. This project is paving the way to further promote and entrench excellence in government service delivery to the trade and business community in Trinidad and Tobago, and indeed, to external investors.
Persons who are interested in registering for TTBizLink can call its Help Desk at the toll free number 800-4739. You may also reach the Help Desk via 465-7649 and 465-7658. Alternatively, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com. The TTBizLink Help Desk is operational Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
THE MODULES AVAILABLE ON TTBIZLINK ARE:
• E-Certificate of Origin
• E-Company Registration
• E-Company Partnership BIR and VAT Registration
• E-Fiscal Incentives
• E-Goods Declaration
• E-Import Duty Concessions
• E-Import/Export Permits and Licences
• E-Maritime Services
• E-National Insurance Board Registration
• E-Work Permit
TTBizLink continues to receive local and international accolades for its innovative approach to improving public service and for outstanding service delivery. This includes being adjudged Second place at the IDB’s 2018 President’s Award for Service Excellence and Innovation in the Public Sector. This award follows:
- Category winner for Improvement of Public Services in The Awards of Excellence in Electronic Government (excelGOV) 2016 organized by the Network of e-Government Leaders of Latin America and the Caribbean, with the support of the Organization of American States and the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Receiving Diamond Standard Certification (2015) from the Ministry of Public Administration (MPA) for excellence in service delivery in the public sector.
- Being one of three finalists in Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) 2014 International Innovation Awards in the category of Innovation in Government Services and Programmes.
- Placing first in the 2013 United Nations Public Service Awards (UNPSA) in the category for Promoting Whole-of-Government Approaches in the Information Age).
Further information and regular trade and business development updates can be obtained via TTBizLink’s social media accounts.