The following are the responses to the questions received to date from Bidders regarding the Request for Proposal for Consulting Services for the Development and Implementation of a National Awareness Campaign for the Yachting Industry.
- Is the $500,000.00 budget for the yachting industry awareness campaign inclusive of media placements and digital advertising?
The $500,000.00 budget for the yachting industry awareness campaign is inclusive of media placements and digital advertising.
- The tender states that the budget for this campaign is fixed at a cost of TT$500,000.00. Does this include cost of production of marketing materials, experiential marketing and media spend for the one year period?
The budget of $500,000.00 includes the cost of production of marketing materials, experiential marketing and media spend for the one year period.
- My organization is a Not for Profit. Are we allowed the bid, as the tender states “This invitation is open to limited liability companies registered in Trinidad and Tobago only”?
Not for Profit organizations are not allowed to bid.
- My organization’s Audited reports are at 2016. Will Draft Financial Reports be accepted? As the tender states “Copies of the Auditor’s report together with audited financial statements made in accordance with approved standards for the last two (2) years”.
Draft Financial Reports will not be accepted.
- Can we request that data collected during the course of the project execution be used for academic journal publication and conferences, which will also raise the profile of Trinidad and Tobago Yachting industry internationally?
The data collected during the course of the project execution cannot be used for academic journal publication and conferences.
- Are the target market all local stakeholders and not the regional and international markets?
The target market are all local stakeholders.
- In the Instructions to Bidders, Section 9.4 Evaluation Criteria, Relevance and Creativity of Proposal is weighted at 40%. Can you please confirm whether creative material is required to be submitted in our Technical Proposal?
As stated in Section 9.4, what is being evaluated is the creativity of the proposals. Therefore no creative material should be submitted as part of the proposal.
- My organization is a Statutory Body (Body Corporate). Are we allowed the bid?
This invitation is open to limited liability companies registered in Trinidad and Tobago only.
- I would like to clarify what should be included in the Bidder’s Approach to Delivery. The Terms of Reference already has a pre-defined process for the Initiation and Planning phase, so I am uncertain of how flexible our approach of the project should be.
The Terms of Reference (TOR) provide guidelines of the minimum standard to be met however, Bidders can go beyond the minimum standard.